punkscore.com

Contact us
Feel free to reach out to us through our online support form.
Contact

FAQ and Support:

 

We have gathered the most frequently asked questions about PST and NFTs in our FAQ section.

If you need further assistance or have specific questions, our support team is here to help.

Feel free to contact us through our online support form.

FAQ

How can I acquire the PUNK SCORE TOKEN (PST)?

Here are the steps to acquire the PUNK SCORE TOKEN (PST) on PancakeSwap:

  1. Make sure you have a wallet extension compatible with the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) installed in your browser, such as MetaMask.

  2. Set up your wallet with BSC. You will need to add the Binance Smart Chain network and import your account into MetaMask using the private key or seed phrase.

  3. Visit the PancakeSwap website (https://pancakeswap.finance/) and connect your wallet by clicking the "Connect" button in the top right corner of the page.

  4. Once connected, ensure that you have selected the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network in MetaMask.

  5. On the PancakeSwap homepage, click on the "Trade" tab in the top navigation bar.

  6. In the "Exchange" section, select the token you want to trade for PST. Make sure you have enough of that token to perform the exchange.

  7. In the "To" section, search for and select the PUNK SCORE TOKEN (PST) using the PST contract address: 0x0B81f786c9C7a69622630DcA9517dd0217db0FCe

  8. Once both tokens are selected, you can specify the quantity you want to exchange. Also, check the price and transaction fees.

  9. Click the "Swap" button to initiate the transaction. You will need to confirm the transaction in your wallet and pay the associated transaction fees.

  10. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the BSC network. Once confirmed, you will receive the PST tokens in your wallet.

Please note that transaction fees may vary based on network congestion. Make sure you have enough BNB (Binance Coin) in your account to cover the transaction fees. Also, exercise caution when using PancakeSwap and always double-check contract addresses to avoid scams.

Why choose Binance Smart Chain (BSC) over other networks?

Why choose Binance Smart Chain (BSC) over other networks?

There are several reasons why BSC can be a preferred choice:

  1. Speed and Scalability: BSC offers faster transaction confirmation times and greater capacity compared to some other networks. This enables a smoother and more efficient user experience, especially when it comes to decentralized applications (DApps) and DeFi protocols.

  2. Lower Transaction Fees: BSC generally has lower transaction fees compared to other networks, making it more cost-effective for users. This is particularly advantageous for traders, investors, and users who frequently interact with smart contracts and perform token transfers.

  3. Compatibility with Ethereum: BSC is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which means developers can easily port their Ethereum-based applications and smart contracts to BSC with minimal modifications. This interoperability allows for seamless transition and integration between the two networks.

It's important to note that the choice of a blockchain network ultimately depends on the specific needs of the project and the preferences of the users.

How can I purchase a PUNK SCORE NFT?

1)  Here is the procedure to buy a PUNK SCORE NFT on the Polygon network via OpenSea:

  1. Make sure you have a wallet that is compatible with the Polygon network, such as MetaMask, configured in your browser.

  2. Set up your MetaMask wallet to connect to the Polygon network. You will need to add the Polygon network to your custom networks in the MetaMask settings.

  3. Add funds to your MetaMask wallet using MATIC tokens (the native cryptocurrency of the Polygon network). You will need MATIC to purchase the PUNK SCORE NFT.

  4. Visit the OpenSea website (opensea.io) and log in to your account or create one if you don't have it yet.

  5. In the search bar, search for "PUNK SCORE" to find the available PUNK SCORE NFTs on the Polygon network.

  6. Browse through the available PUNK SCORE NFTs and find the one you want to purchase. You can use search filters and sorting options to refine your choices.

  7. Click on the NFT you want to buy to view its details, including the price and any additional information provided by the seller.

  8. If you are satisfied with the NFT and its price, click on the "Buy" button or a similar option to initiate the purchase.

  9. Review the transaction details, including the price in MATIC, gas fees, and any additional conditions set by the seller. Confirm the transaction if you agree with the terms.

  10. Wait for the transaction to be processed on the Polygon network. Once confirmed, the NFT will be transferred to your wallet on the Polygon network.

 

 

2)   The second option is to scan the QR code provided here, and you will be directly redirected to our OpenSea page.

 

Here, you will just need to follow the steps mentioned above regarding MetaMask.

 

Be cautious when making purchases on OpenSea. Also, make sure to secure your wallet and review the transaction details before confirming it.

Why should I buy an NFT before the airdrop?

Why buy before the airdrop? Well, we have implemented an algorithm that detects the purchase dates and linked wallets, allowing it to transmit this information to the smart contract in order to take into account the 80% chance of benefiting from the airdrop. The snapshot will be taken before the airdrop announcement, of course. Even individuals who do not yet own any NFTs will still have a 20% chance of benefiting from both the PST token airdrop and the NFT airdrop.

Why choose the Polygon blockchain for minting NFTs? Why not choose Ethereum?

There are several reasons why we chose the Polygon blockchain to mint NFTs instead of Ethereum:

Scalability: The Ethereum blockchain can sometimes face scalability issues, such as high gas fees and longer confirmation times during periods of high network activity. Polygon, on the other hand, is a scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain that offers improved scalability, lower transaction fees, and faster confirmation times. This allows for a smoother and more cost-effective user experience when creating and transacting NFTs. We had a very long debate with the team about the choice of blockchain. I almost got asked for a divorce that day because of the blockchain 😉

Lower Costs: Gas fees on the Ethereum blockchain can be prohibitive, especially for small creators and users. Polygon offers significantly lower transaction fees, making it more accessible for minting NFTs. This allows NFT creators to save on transaction costs and make their NFTs more affordable for buyers. You see, we think of you 😉

Interoperability: Polygon is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which means that smart contracts and applications developed for Ethereum can be easily ported to Polygon with minimal or no modifications. This provides seamless interoperability between Ethereum and Polygon, allowing users to enjoy the benefits of the Ethereum blockchain while taking advantage of Polygon's improved performance and reduced costs.

It is important to note that the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of the project, technical considerations, economic factors, and the team's vision. In our case, we evaluated the advantages of Polygon in terms of scalability, lower costs, and interoperability, which best aligned with our objectives and vision. Certainly... well... "Spoiler alert!!!" Certainly, if... one day... there was another game... without cards... created by our team... it is highly likely that we would turn to Ethereum.

A few details about the fusions.

Alright, let's take a closer look at the fusion, as it adds significant value to the concept.

 

  • Explanation of the Fusion Mechanism: Fusion is essentially an NFT burn function, which leads to an increasing rarity in the max supply of NFTs.

To prevent excessive and rapid burning, we have set certain conditions for performing fusions, such as:

  • A) Two cards of the same rarity level are required.
  • B) Two cards with the same social score are needed (regardless of other attributes).

 

  • Economic Aspect: The economic aspect is quite simple.

Let's take an example where you purchase a "Common R1" card for 50 USDT.

In this case, you will need to buy or obtain another card at 50 USD of the same level "Common R1" but with the same social score. So, in total, you've spent 100 USD to acquire both cards.

When you decide to fuse them, you will automatically obtain a higher-level card (in our example, it goes from "Common R1" to "Rare R1").

 

Now, you might wonder, what are the benefits?

A) By increasing the rarity of the cards, their value is impacted positively.

B) During the fusion process, there's an 80% chance of receiving a rare R1 card worth 250 USD, or a 20% chance of getting a "Rare R2" card (which, in this case, will be worth 350 USD).

C) With each NFT purchase, there's a token drop linked to the rarity level of the purchased NFT, and the same applies to the NFTs received through fusion.

 

This example holds true for all other levels of cards.

Contact

Veuillez activer JavaScript dans votre navigateur pour remplir ce formulaire.
Retour en haut